Apply to the Post-MBA Certificate Program
First contact the McGill MBA Japan office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine which term to apply based on course availability. We are currently only accepting on-line applications for Winter 2014.
January (Winter 2014) term – deadline for completed application is October 15th.
April/May (Summer 2014) term – deadline for completed application is February 14th.
September (Fall 2014) term – deadline for completed application is April 15th.
Post-MBA Certificate Application Procedure:
Step 1: Submitting your application on uApply
- Please use the Application Help Page PostMBA to guide you through the application.
- Application fee: $102.60 payable by credit card when you submit the application.
After your application has been received, an email will be sent to you with your McGill ID number.
Step 2: Uploading supporting documents
All supporting documents must be uploaded directly to uApply as a PDF document. See here for information and instructions on how to upload supporting documents.
- Transcripts*: upload your complete record of study from each university-level institution listed on your application. The transcript must include courses and grades for each year attended. From institutions where a degree has been obtained and it is not clearly indicated on the transcript the degree awarded and date awarded, a copy of the degree certificate (diploma) should be uploaded along with the transcript. Uploaded copies will be considered as unofficial; final, official copies will be required once you are offered admission. McGill transcripts need not be uploaded.
*Transcripts (and degree certificate) in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Reference letters: on the application form you must provide the name and email address of two individuals who have been directly responsible for evaluating your academic and/or managerial performance and potential. You may send this form to your referee to complete or the referee may write up their own recommendation letter mba_japan_recommendation_form_2014_0 Once your application has been submitted McGill will automatically contact the referees and invite them to upload the reference letter.
Note: Referees may upload their reference letter either as a PDF or Word file.
- Curriculum Vitae: upload your C.V.
- TOEFL results (if required): when registering for the test please ensure that you request the results be sent directly to McGill University, Code: 0935, Department Code: 02. McGill will then receive the results electronically, directly from the testing agency.