To Apply for the Post MBA Certificate Program:
Step 1: Contact the McGill MBA Japan Office
First contact the McGill MBA Japan office directly at email@example.com to determine which term to apply based on course availability.
Step 2: Submitting your application on uApply
- After consultation with the MBA Japan Office, please use the on-line help page provided by the office to guide you through the application.
- Application fee: $105.80 payable by credit card when you submit the application.
After your application has been received, an email is sent to you with your McGill ID number.
Step 3: Uploading supporting documents
All supporting documents must be uploaded directly to uApply as a PDF document. See here for information and instructions on how to upload supporting documents.
- Transcripts*: upload your complete record of study from each university-level institution listed on your application. The transcript must include courses and grades for each year attended. From institutions where a degree has been obtained and it is not clearly indicated on the transcript the degree awarded and date awarded, a copy of the degree certificate (diploma) should be uploaded along with the transcript. Uploaded copies will be considered as unofficial; final, official copies will be required once you are offered admission. McGill transcripts need not be uploaded.
*Transcripts (and degree certificate) in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Reference letters: on the application form you must provide the name and email address of two individuals who have been directly responsible for evaluating your academic and/or managerial performance and potential. You may download this recommendation form to send to your referee to complete or the referee may write up their own recommendation letter. Once your application has been submitted McGill will automatically contact the referees and invite them to upload the reference letter.
Note: Referees may upload their reference letter either as a PDF or Word file.
- Curriculum Vitae: upload your C.V.
- TOEFL results (if required): when registering for the test please ensure that you request the results be sent directly to McGill University, Code: 0935, Department Code: 02. McGill will then receive the results electronically, directly from the testing agency.
Deadline for all supporting documents to be uploaded for submitted applications:
Winter Term – deadline for completed application is October 15th.
Summer Term – deadline for completed application is February 15th.
Fall Term – deadline for completed application is May 15th.