We are accepting applications for admission for April (Summer) 2014.
The next academic year starts April 5th, 2014.
Applications open until February 28th, 2014.
We are accepting applications until February 28th, 2014. Please follow the instructions below. You can also contact our Program Director at email@example.com , or call our office at 81-3-3342-3430 for more information.
***All other documents, including test scores, transcripts, essay, and recommendations can be uploaded into the application system after you have submitted your basic information***
Step 1: Submit by February 28th, 2014.
- Download the Application-Help-Page-February 2014 to guide you through the application submission.
- Application fee: $102.60 payable by credit card when you submit the application.
After your application has been received, an email will be sent to you with your McGill ID number.
Step 2: Uploading supporting documents
All supporting documents must be uploaded directly to uApply as a PDF document. See here under Summer 2014 for information and instructions on how to upload supporting documents.
- Transcripts*: Upload your complete record of study from each university-level institution listed on your application. The transcript must include courses and grades for each year attended. From institutions where a degree has been obtained and it is not clearly indicated on the transcript the degree awarded and date awarded, a copy of the degree certificate (diploma) should be uploaded along with the transcript.
Uploaded copies will be considered as unofficial; final official copies will be required once you are offered admission. McGill transcripts need not be uploaded.
* Transcripts (and degree certificates) in languages other than English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.
- Reference letters: On the application form, you must provide the name and email address of two individuals who have been directly responsible for evaluating your academic and/or managerial performance and potential. You may send this recommendation form to your referee to complete or the referee may write up their own recommendation letter. Once your application has been submitted, McGill will automatically contact the referees and invite them to upload the reference letter.
Note: Referees may upload their reference letter either as a PDF or Word file.
- Curriculum Vitae: Upload your CV
- Personal Statement: Write an essay to upload in response to the following.
Demonstrate your suitability for the MBA Japan Program by outlining your career objectives and discussing how your previous experience (educational, work, extra-curricular, community involvement, etc.) is relevant for your studies. List any awards, honours, publications, or any other factors which you would like for consideration in support of your application.
- GMAT results: When registering for the test, please ensure that you request the results be sent directly to McGill University, Institution Code: 58 H-MN-22. McGill will then receive the results electronically, directly from the testing agency.
- TOEFL results (if required): When registering for the test, please ensure that you request the results be sent directly to McGill University, Code: 0935, Department Code: 02. McGill will then receive the results electronically, directly from the testing agency.